The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U video game consoles. The game is a part of the The Legend of Zelda series, and is set in Hyrule and follows amnesiac protagonist Link, who awakens from a 100-year slumber to a mysterious voice that guides him to defeat Calamity Ganon.
The title’s gameplay and mechanics constitute a departure from the series’ conventions, featuring an open-world environment, a detailed physics engine, high-definition visuals, voice acting, and the ability to play through the game’s dungeons in any order or not at all. Announced in 2013, the game was initially planned for release as a Wii U exclusive in 2015, but was delayed twice prior to its release on March 3, 2017. Breath of the Wild was a launch title for the Switch, and the final Nintendo-produced game for the Wii U.
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
• Windows 7 (x64) or above
• OpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)
• RAM: 4 GB minimum, 6 GB or more recommended
Graphic card compatibility:
• NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
• AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
• Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
• Currently only the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated. Keyboard input + USB controllers are supported partially.